At Imazu Law Office we provide a full range of legal services and advice in relation to all aspects of corporate law and legal practice, settlement negotiations, estate and inheritance conflicts, litigation and dispute resolution for both corporate and private clients.
We act for a large variety of clients, including many small to medium enterprises, large corporations, some of which are listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, as well as individuals. Our clients operate across an array of sectors and industries, for example, health insurance; manufacturing, including stationery, apparel, electrical equipment, and the like; apparel retail; food and beverage; infrastructure; publishing; hotel/restaurant management; real estate; civil engineering and construction; golf course management; agriculture and horticulture; and specific purpose company. (Client confidentiality is of the upmost importance to us, and as such we cannot disclose the names of our clients).
We are truly committed to providing client focused, prompt and high-quality legal services. Our team of highly qualified and skilled legal professionals looks forward to being of assistance to you in the near future. Should you have any questions regarding our firm and services, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Corporate law, including shareholder and board member relations
- Mergers, divisions and restructuring
- Labor law, including employment related disputes
- Auditors support
- Real estate, land and building lease matters and disputes
- Drafting of various types of contracts and agreements, including those relating to stipulations, commercial transactions, debt collection and the like
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Provisional seizure and compulsory execution matters
- Debt collection
- Intellectual property law, including trade mark, copyright, brand protection, licensing and unfair competition
- Legal matters relating to health insurance association, public interest corporation, general incorporated association, social welfare corporation and the like
- Information technology law, including disputes relating to the Internet
- Issues relating to estate and inheritance matters, including drafting and executing last will and testament
- Business succession matters, including company inheritance
- Consumer law
- Elder law, including adult guardianship matters
- Legal matters arising from traffic accidents
- Bankruptcy and rehabilitation
- Extensive research of various laws and regulations